Big Dish in backyard. Scrap?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Big Satellite Dish in Northern California Bay Area looking for New Home

My cub fanatic husband installed this monster so he could watch the cubs lose on a regular basis. I am not sure if he has given up on them now that the Giants are winners but he does not use it any more. Does anyone have a need for this big dish or is there a place that takes them?

DLK

lol...cubs losing...please try not to scrap it. somebody on this forum may be close enough to take it. i am in wv so i am too far away. otherwise i would be honored to take it.

Hey, sorry never got back on here. It is 7.5 feet across. gardenman2002 or sergei, are any of you guys interested? I have no interest in using it, if not I will cut it up and see how much I can get for it in scrap.

Hey, sorry never got back on here. It is 7.5 feet across. gardenman2002 or sergei, are any of you guys interested? I have no interest in using it, if not I will cut it up and see how much I can get for it in scrap.

I was more interested in a 6 footer so gardenman2002 was wanting a larger dish so he's welcome to it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.