Big News: New VOOM HD LL Web Site (They are back! or Are they?) YES!

erron, yeah but I was thinking more of those who would seemingly be out of the spotlight, or those who have up until now been neutral. PR type contacts. Not executives or such.

I don’t know, like I said its a crazy idea and may not amount to a hill of beans. But I bet some at CVS are unaware of how many people this actually matters to.

B.Greenway said:
But I bet some at CVS are unaware of how many people this actually matters to.
They'll sure be aware once all the anti-depressant prescriptions start coming in...

Greenway, then send an email to the head of customer service. Im sure his main concern right now is keeping his job and he would forward all those emails to cablevision or whoever is making voom close down. And if not, least itll be a fun way to flood thier emails. :) Someone send them a *get well soon* ecard! lol

Did I miss something? They bought Eckerd drugs last year and they are now buying voom?

erron said:
.... And if not, least itll be a fun way to flood thier emails. :) Someone send them a *get well soon* ecard! lol

Please don't flood Wilt. His plate is perpetually full as it is. Chuck and James may have people to filter out stuff but I don't think Wilt does. Thanks.

Wilt is a good guy and he along with tom and charles are doing the best they can to pull off this miracle.

I know that wilt frequently visits the yahoo groups forum and I believe the chit chat. Leave your messages for him there or with TYORK whom I belive knows him personally and maybe able to get you in touch with him.

Please don't flood his inbox right now. We can flood it with thank you letters after voom announces that they're no longer part of cablevision and is owned by Voom HD, LLC.

I didnt say flood it with negative email. I said flood it with email. Maybe if they see people who know whats going on care about if it folds or not...they will try even harder. I am sorry, but telling me someone is hard at work and I shouldnt bother them any further is not how customer service works in my book. They get paid a lot of money to do what they are doing. I never have gotten upset at a customer emailing me at my job with a concern no matter how busy I am. Thats what you expect working with the public. I work for a very large corporation that sees over 2.5 million customers a day. Hearing from actual people just reminds me of why I do what I do. It's not the money..that just happens to be very good.

Err, I never had and intention of sending Voom LLC type folks any mail, I was thinking CVS (Cable Vision) the ones holding up the sale….

Enron,

I have no doubt that people like Wilt know how much Voom means to us faithful. You would not be telling him anything he does not already know. Filling up his mailbox will not help matters any.

I have no objects to sending email to the to the board of directors for cablevision. the more they know about how voom subs feel maybe they'll let Charles have voom.

erron, I understand that, but even positive flooding in Wilt's case could be a distraction right now. The encoder switchover happened today and he might have his hands full for a bit. We can thank him in a dedicated thread instead of overloading his inbox.

deeann said:
erron, I understand that, but even positive flooding in Wilt's case could be a distraction right now. The encoder switchover happened today and he might have his hands full for a bit. We can thank him in a dedicated thread instead of overloading his inbox.

I agree. Please people, think before you post something like that.

DeeAnn and Vurbano are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...

The ones who are working for us already know from Satelliteguys how we all feel, and they're doing their level best to satisfy us today as well as down the road.

Now, if anyone wants to flood CVC's or James' email...I think that would serve them right!
grinning-smiley-022.gif

I don't know but I'm sure enjoying my Vooming. PQ is great! Way to go VoomHDLLC !

Not sure if anyone noticed but if you check the Voom guild it read

Technical upgrades completed!

VOOM has been adding capacity.
If you encounter a black screen, please channel
up or down to restore normal reception.

Also the yellow o in Vo :) m has a smiley.

its funny that you guys where actually speculating that the voomllc website was fake.

I watched as voom.com and voomiic came up today. It was way to coincidental to be fake. if it really was fake, why would voom.com have even started working to begin with, just about at the same time that the voomllc.com came up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)