This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Billing issues, quite unhappy. How do you contact DIRT folks?

I’ve come to the decision that it’s costing too much for content that’s pretty much nothing but white trash reality shows.

actually the correct term is trailer trash...apparently some people think "white" trash is offensive

I have to agree about the reality shows. There are to many & no channel is immune from this crap. Not a sports fan & keep a minimal dish package, mainly have it for wife. I get way more satisfaction out of my rokus than with the programming from dish. To be fair it is a problem all providers have so switching won't help. Reality shows are a mainstream now.

Pretty sure Dee Ann needs to stick with non-subscription based OTA rabbit ears...

oh she complains about that too.. how crappy her local affiliate of MeTV is and that the nearest ThisTV affiliate is 70 miles away but can be picked up with the right antenna

Same thing happens when the bank sends you a new credit card to replace one expiring soon.

oh she complains about that too.. how crappy her local affiliate of MeTV is and that the nearest ThisTV affiliate is 70 miles away but can be picked up with the right antenna

Yes,
But she only gets ripped off by OTA when she 'donates' to the sponsors because she was brainwashed by the very short programing intermixed throughout the longer programing.