Billing Question

O

omard.

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Dec 16, 2003
Berwyn, Illinois
Does Voom charge you in advance for service? Example Pay in March for April service.

G

Gr8Reb8

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 8, 2004
IMO, yes. My service was started 3/6 and my credit card was charged one week later. The charge was for a full month.

O

omard.

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Dec 16, 2003
Berwyn, Illinois
Damn I'm so confused happy but confused. I must have gotten a month free somehow.

V

Videofx

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 10, 2004
I was installed on the 15th of this month and received my bill on the 23rd and they have already taken the money via autopay from my credit card.

Bill

R

RickyMac

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 7, 2004
Phenix City, AL
I must be a deadbeat

I was installed and set up for auto pay on March 13th. I have called about different problems about six times. Each time the recording tells me that my bill is past due, but each time they fix the problem. I guess they will fix the billing errors soon.

They better not disconnect me...

DarrellP

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
I was installed on March 13th and just received my first billing and it was for one month, not like Dish who charges 2 months in advance.

O

omard.

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Dec 16, 2003
Berwyn, Illinois
My service was installed on the 10th and there was a problem. I did not get programming until the 17th. When I called the csr yesterday she said that my autopay will hit on 4/09/04. I have not been billed at all yet.