Billing Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
IMO, yes. My service was started 3/6 and my credit card was charged one week later. The charge was for a full month.

I was installed on the 15th of this month and received my bill on the 23rd and they have already taken the money via autopay from my credit card.

Bill

I must be a deadbeat

I was installed and set up for auto pay on March 13th. I have called about different problems about six times. Each time the recording tells me that my bill is past due, but each time they fix the problem. I guess they will fix the billing errors soon.

They better not disconnect me...

I was installed on March 13th and just received my first billing and it was for one month, not like Dish who charges 2 months in advance.

My service was installed on the 10th and there was a problem. I did not get programming until the 17th. When I called the csr yesterday she said that my autopay will hit on 4/09/04. I have not been billed at all yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts