Blockbuster Online - anyone have it?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have had Blockbuster online for a couple years now. The prices have gone up a couple bucks earlier this year, but I love the service. I currently have 2 at a time with 3 in-store exchanges per month. I get mainly all Blu-rays and there is no extra cost to get the, or getting them at the store. I was told that if you want more exchanges a month than your limit that its an additional $1.99 a month, but I am not sure if thats for both DVD and Blu-ray or what.

I'm fortunate to have the legacy deal from BB.

1) Cost=19.45/month
2) 3 movies at a time/swap at the store for 3 and recieve the next in my queue (w/ no limits)
3) Coupon for two free games or movies each month

The trick...I find old TV shows I want to watch. I sub to the entire series, so I'm always getting something in the mail. I turn those in whenever I want a movie or two or three. I can always request them again if I need to. So, in essence, I've got TV shows I can watch from the past (I have NCIS season 1 right now) and can exchange those for anything in the store. I don't concern myself with what's coming from the queue, just what's in the store.

At 4 bucks a movie, it more than pays for itself after 5 in-store rentals per month.

i dont know..im just still kind of iffy on which companyb i want to use but i hate having to drive to the rental place just to drop them off because i always forget :cool:

I'm fortunate to have the legacy deal from BB.

1) Cost=19.45/month
2) 3 movies at a time/swap at the store for 3 and recieve the next in my queue (w/ no limits)
3) Coupon for two free games or movies each month

So the legacy part is what? The game coupons?

This is basically the same deal I have now (+.54) but I get no game coupons:

BLOCKBUSTER Total Access
* $19.99 / month (plus taxes)
3 at-a-time, Unlimited mailings
5 in-store movie exchanges/month

I do $15.99/mo. w/ 3 out at a time.

It's $1 cheaper than Netflix. However, I'm starting to notice a disturbing trend of Very Long Waits for new release Blu-Rays. Netflix was the same way with HD DVD's last year. That's the only reason I *BOUGHT* Blood Diamond at $25. (It's $10 at Fry's now.) I won't go out like that now. I will wait and wait and wait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)