Bluetooth mouse questions...

mdwatt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 29, 2006
Jackson, OH
I recently bought a bluetooth wireless mouse. I was all excited when I got it home, only to find that it was just the mouse itself. There was no receiver for it. I made the mistake of taking for granted that there was also a receiver in the box. So, I've ended up with a mouse that has no way to communicate with my desktop PC. I have a lot of experience with computers, but I'm still not up to speed completely on bluetooth. My question is this: Can I buy any bluetooth receiver and have it work? Or is there something special I should be looking at? Will this product work? - Newegg.com - GWC UB1100B USB 1.1 Bluetooth v2.0+EDR Dongle - Retail

Thanks, in advance, for the help!

I recently bought a bluetooth wireless mouse. I was all excited when I got it home, only to find that it was just the mouse itself. There was no receiver for it. I made the mistake of taking for granted that there was also a receiver in the box. So, I've ended up with a mouse that has no way to communicate with my desktop PC. I have a lot of experience with computers, but I'm still not up to speed completely on bluetooth. My question is this: Can I buy any bluetooth receiver and have it work? Or is there something special I should be looking at? Will this product work? - Newegg.com - GWC UB1100B USB 1.1 Bluetooth v2.0+EDR Dongle - Retail

Thanks, in advance, for the help!
Yes ... you need to look out for thos mice with blue teeth... you just cant trust them.... BUT the item in the link SHOULD TAME IT!!!!!! >>> LOL

BryanSR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)