bose sirius radio adapter

ltz400

Nov 21, 2004
I have a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder with bose audio system, does anyone know if there is an Sirius tuner for the bose.....how can I tie into the bose system with having to do the FM transmitter thing....i want direct wired...PLEASE Help

ltz400 said:
I have a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder with bose audio system, does anyone know if there is an Sirius tuner for the bose.....how can I tie into the bose system with having to do the FM transmitter thing....i want direct wired...PLEASE Help

No personal knowledge but I have a co-worker who changed out his factory Cadillac Escalade XM/Bose system and replaced with a Sirius ready Kenwood DDX 7015. He was able to keep all the functions of the steering wheel controls, chimes, alarms and speaker system. But he had it done professionally.

Also, it depends on what radio is in your Nissan. It could be a simple dealer install. If I remember correctly, Nissan dealers order satellite ready radios from the factory. I'd go back to your dealer and see if you are lucky. If not, Soundgate Converters may be a solution for you. Sunday, November 21, 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)