Bravohd===universalhd Schedule

Status
Please reply by conversation.
wow, looking good. I would hope that Dish will carry this one day. There's all sorts of cool things on that page including TV spots etc..

Thanks Dan, I was channel surfing a little while ago & stopped at Bravo-HD...a concert, but my 5 year old son.......now when he goes to bed etc......Daddy will play ;)

Barney

It's official this morning, folks. My BRVHD channel changed to UHD.

Already watched some HD Law and Order SVU, and it looked as good as original OTA broadcasts on NBC. I'm glad this rumor turned out to be for real.

If you get a chance, watch the channel for the self-promotional ads that play during programs. There are quick flashes from content to come, and some of it looks rather interesting.

--Dino

I was checking this channel out yesterday, saw some of the Law & Order and some other programs. When they were in-between programs they were showing pre-views for newer movies and stuff in HD.

It seems like this new Bravo HD channel might turn out to be a decent HD offering. I imagine it will only get better once they start adding more shows.

Digital Dan, thanks for the Universal HD programming web page. I appreciate the information and just printed it out. Ed

sweet. looking good, only thing missing is dish network carrying the channel.

And I think I'll update my sig with the nice graphic. :)

I did not get to see it myself but my buddy who has the Voom service was able to catch the movie BackDraft last night on UniHD and said it looked really good. Anyone else get to see it?

Looking on their website it seems there will be some pretty good stuff to watch. I'd like to see that Sci-Fi show Legend of EarthSea on this HD channel at some point.

Now if we could only get that damn TNTHD channel already!!!!!!

CWS_kahuna said:
...Now if we could only get that damn TNTHD channel already!!!!!!

Yeah, no joke.

I have heard rumors of EarthSea on UniHD, and, more exciting to me at least, the new Battlestar Galactica series (the SCI-FI miniseries was pretty darn good, and I'm one of those old-schoolers who was highly trepidatious about a remake).

Anyone have any solid leads or links on whether these will make it to UniHD?

--Dino

Dino said:
Anyone have any solid leads or links on whether these will make it to UniHD?

Other than the clips they show of a Colonial Viper being launched during the UniHD promo commercial, none that I know of.

Carla Gugino in HD. Very nice. The movies look like they're the bottom of the barrel, though.

is there a way to request that certain NBC licensed shows are played on the HD channel? I would love them to put Roswell on it if there are HD versions available :)

Great change!!! BUT.....I am having trouble getting the signal from channel 74 for UHD. Signal strength varies from about 35 as a high to zip and I get pixilation to nothing. All of my other HD channels seem to be fine. Is the transponder the problem, or is there something wrong with the positioning of my dish? Anybody have a clue?

shappyss said:
is there a way to request that certain NBC licensed shows are played on the HD channel? I would love them to put Roswell on it if there are HD versions available :)

There is a space on their website to contact them. Request away!

windicornr said:
Great change!!! BUT.....I am having trouble getting the signal from channel 74 for UHD. Signal strength varies from about 35 as a high to zip and I get pixilation to nothing. All of my other HD channels seem to be fine. Is the transponder the problem, or is there something wrong with the positioning of my dish? Anybody have a clue?

I'm not having any problem with signal strength on any of thr 3 transponders (8, 10, 12) on the 110 satellite which are always lower for me than the other two satellites, but still in the mid 80s. Universal HD is on TP 12.

Rappy

Where do you live? I live in Maine and I get poor reception on 70, 74,and 78. My signal strength on the 110 satellite ranges from 35 to 40. No one in Maine gets better than 70 on the 110.

Rappy said:
Where do you live? I live in Maine and I get poor reception on 70, 74,and 78. My signal strength on the 110 satellite ranges from 35 to 40. No one in Maine gets better than 70 on the 110.

Rhode Island

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts