Breaking: LeBron to be Named League MVP!!

You mean it is the opposite. Kobe's Lakers beat LeBron's Cavs both times they played this year.

Ramy, that the was regular season, this is the playoffs. Two completely different animals. For instance, in 2007 when the Cavs went to the Championship to face the Spurs, we swept them in the regular season contest. In the Championship, the Spurs swept us.

BTW, don't count your eggs before they hatch. Looks like you're having a tough time with those Rockets. Not to mention, you'll also have to go through the Nuggets to reach the promise land. :)

Good way to follow up that award presentation- 34 points, 10 rebounds.

The King has been crowned!!!!!!!!!! His court has been summoned!!!!! The Q was a Rockin' last night!!!!! LAWDY, it's going to be CRAZY on Thursday! I can't wait!!!!

The Magic Number now stands at 11.

ONE GOAL!!!!!

Ramy, that the was regular season, this is the playoffs. Two completely different animals. For instance, in 2007 when the Cavs went to the Championship to face the Spurs, we swept them in the regular season contest. In the Championship, the Spurs swept us.

BTW, don't count your eggs before they hatch. Looks like you're having a tough time with those Rockets. Not to mention, you'll also have to go through the Nuggets to reach the promise land. :)

I am not worried about one loss. If they lose tonight then I will be worried.

Best player with the best team won. Nothing new here. I still think Wade did MORE with LESS than BOTH Kobe and Lebron....but congratualtions to Lebron.

IMO, if those two changed teams, LeBron and the Heat would still be playing, and Wade and the Cavaliers would be watching on TV.

Last edited:
IMO, if those two changed teams, LeB ron and the Heat would still be playing, and Wade and the Cavaliers would be watching on TV.

Again...I ask this question...take BOTH Lebron and Wade from their teams and see WHICH teams win more...THEN come talk to me about my statement of "Wade did MORE with less"....;)

Salsa, got a question about D-Wade:

prior to the 2003 Draft, was he the guy that you wanted Miami to select, or did you originally want someone else at the time?

No.....you didn't. I said take AWAY BOTH players PERIOD. No Lebron and NO Wade.....see which teams wins more.

Then both teams would be competing with the Sacrificial Kings.:D

Sorry, I miss read your statement. It would be a hard call on either team. I really don't think it would be that big of a difference. I do like Chalmers and Beasley better than any 2 players on the Cavaliers.

I see both of those players as examples of guys whose careers have benefited from playing with LeBron. I'm not saying that they aren't talented, but Mo Williams was a nobody till this year. West on the other hand could come play for my Pistons anytime, I love his defensive intensity. Beasley, on the other hand is a star in the making. Playing with Wade doesn't hurt, but he wont need Wade to be a star, like Mo Williams did.

I could be wrong.

Salsa, got a question about D-Wade:

prior to the 2003 Draft, was he the guy that you wanted Miami to select, or did you originally want someone else at the time?

Going into that season, the Heat needed help in the frontcourt. Mourning was gone to New Jersey and there was NOTHING in the front court. Truth be told, they needed someone who could score....period. There was no real offessive punch.....and at #5, was Wade. That was the guy Reilly wanted and KNEW that if Miami did not take him as the #5 overall pick, the Bulls at #7 or the Bucks at #8 were gonna take him for sure.

I see both of those players as examples of guys whose careers have benefited from playing with LeBron. I'm not saying that they aren't talented, but Mo Williams was a nobody till this year. West on the other hand could come play for my Pistons anytime, I love his defensive intensity. Beasley, on the other hand is a star in the making. Playing with Wade doesn't hurt, but he wont need Wade to be a star, like Mo Williams did.

I could be wrong.

Exactly. Mo WAS essentially a mediocre guard in this league until he came to the Cavs. Delonte was a 3rd string guard on the Super Sonics before coming to Cleveland! Now, both are starting AND doing well. I'm not putting down our role players, but a lot of people discount how good LeBron makes others around him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts