"Breaking" News?

ddlsmith

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 28, 2004
From Cabledatacomnews.com just posted:

Cablevision Sells Voom to EchoStar for $200 Million

"Under pressure from Wall Street, Cablevision Systems is selling its financially bleeding Voom satellite television service to EchoStar Communications for $200 million. The Voom saga has been a broadband edition of Family Feud. Cablevision Chairman Chuck Dolan wanted to keep Voom, while his son CEO James Dolan backed a board plan to dump the business, which lost over $75 million in the third quarter alone. The HDTV-oriented satellite service counted only 26,000 customers at the end of September 2004."

Hot, breaking, up to the minute "news".....

vurbano said:
O please you must have known this article was crap.
That was my point in posting. This is what the rest of the world gets.

ddlsmith said:
That was my point in posting. This is what the rest of the world gets.

stop wasting others time creating threads disguising crap as useful up to date information.

vurbano said:
stop wasting others time creating threads disguising crap as useful up to date information.
Sorry, didn't mean to waste your time. I thought that by naming the thread "Breaking" (note the parenthesis) and News? (note the question mark) that it would be obvious I was making fun of the stupid "news" (parenthesis again) story but I guess my attempt at humor and ridicule failed.

I guess I also mistakenly thought it was useful to note what the uninformed public was being fed about Voom, however much crap it is. If someone was putting out "crap" about you, would you not want to know about it?

Guess not. Sorry.

ddlsmith said:
Sorry, didn't mean to waste your time. I thought that by naming the thread "Breaking" (note the parenthesis) and News? (note the question mark) that it would be obvious I was making fun of the stupid "news" (parenthesis again) story but I guess my attempt at humor and ridicule failed.

I guess I also mistakenly thought it was useful to note what the uninformed public was being fed about Voom, however much crap it is. If someone was putting out "crap" about you, would you not want to know about it?

Guess not. Sorry.

Ive been seeing "crap" put out about Voom for over a year. Its "typical" and just not worth the time anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts