Bright House debuts BHTV for iPad App!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ispgeek

Original poster
Jul 28, 2010
Tampa
Hey guys the iPad app many of have been waiting for has been released! The BHTV for iPad App is available now for download on Itunes for all Bright House Networks customers who own an iPad, have digital service, an active My Services account and a wireless connection to their Roadrunner service.

I spent the weekend using the App with several others around the forums and universally the response has been very positive. Download the BHTV for iPad App and post back here with your feedback and questions. So I can get an idea of the operating environment please include your level of Roadrunner service and home network architecture including the number of iPads you have in your home when you post.

For more information about the Bright House Networks BHTV for iPad App visit Bright House TV App

That ap has channels that BHN Orlando does not.

Boomerang
C-Span2 HD
C-Span3 HD
Home Shopping Network HD

Inspiration NetworkLa Familia Cosmovision
PBS Kids Sprout
QVC HD
RFD-TV HD
TV Guide Network West HD

My Notes: That's 10 Channels available to us on the App that we do not have on our cable.

I've always suspected HSN HD, QVC HD, C-Span2 HD and C-Span3 HD were because of lack of interest. Some TWC systems have them but no BHN systems do.

RFD-TV HD is only available on BHN Bakersfield. Some other BHN systems have it in SD.

We don't need TV Guide West HD. We do not have any West Coast channel duplicates other than premium channels.

Boomerang and PBS Kids Sprout (Both SD) are channels that we have On Demand but not 24/7. Some TWC/BHN Systems have Boomerang 24/7 but it's pretty evenly split on TWC/BHN systems that have PBS Kids Sprout 24/7 and On Demand. Both are probably the two most major channels besides NFL Network and HDNet that we do not have.

Inspiration Network and La Familia Cosmovision might be available on other systems but I'll have to check.

You have to wonder why we can get these 10 channels on the IPad but not our cable.

Remember the App is all inclusive vs broken down by region like our regular programming. As much as people make fun of RFD-TV I like it. I remember waking up to that channel every day when I had satellite and lived in Rural America.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)