Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

My god, is there ANYTHING to watch on network tv this summer? This has to be the worst summer in years.

Give me back Pirate Master, or whatever that thing was called.... my dvr just seems neglected, which is even worse, since I now have two of them :)

There is never anything in the summer, why would you think this year would be any different. I am hardly in the house to watch during the summer until it's time to go to bed anyway.

Working, dvr Ncis.... I have been slowly catching up on shows from CBS that I liked but couldn'tor wouldn't watch due to being SD but since LIN and dish made a deal that brought CBSHD back to me I am watching... Ncis was one of the few shows I did watch though... I ordered the Star Trek TOS HD DVD set and got it in yesterday... Stellar HD :)

There is never anything in the summer, why would you think this year would be any different. I am hardly in the house to watch during the summer until it's time to go to bed anyway.

I don't know... last summer it seemed like I was able to find stuff. Maybe its worse for me because I missed most of the last month of the regular season, which was woefully diminished at that.

I am ready for Fall TV. Just not ready for the fall :)