Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

They came back from a deep hole, good game.

It was a FUN game, great entertainment. Tennessee deserved to win but that comeback really gave the Petaluma kids something to be proud of and should have taken some of the sting out of the loss. Only bad thing is I'm afraid that took too big a toll on the pitching staff and will hurt in today's final as Japan is a very good team.

Petaluma beats Panama, 3rd in the world is something to take home with ya! I'll be rooting for Tennessee this afternoon but that Japanese team looks professional....

Petaluma beats Panama, 3rd in the world is something to take home with ya! I'll be rooting for Tennessee this afternoon but that Japanese team looks professional....

Can't believe the size of some of these kids on all of the teams. I've seen a couple that I'd love to see my CU team recruit for linebackers, and most of my Giants team can't stroke anything as far as some of those home runs have gone.

Haven't watched Major Crimes yet, but even though I like most of the original cast, I don't care for Mary McDonnell - bad trade for Kyra. I like Perception - fan of the offbeat and it's very well done, both scripts and actors.

Don't watch any latenight - old fogey spoiled by Steve Allen, Jack Paar and Johnny.