Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

I was pissed Private Practice was not on, I checked my guide two days ago and it was set to record. And Criminal Minds was really a weird one last nite.

Tonite, its Survivor, and the second part of the 'Grey's Event'. Also recording the Packers/Cowboys game. Go Pack!

I was pissed Private Practice was not on, I checked my guide two days ago and it was set to record. And Criminal Minds was really a weird one last nite.

Tonite, its Survivor, and the second part of the 'Grey's Event'. Also recording the Packers/Cowboys game. Go Pack!

According to the EPG, Grey's is a rerun of the season opener. I checked the ABC site, and it confirms it.

I've caught up on all my recordings for tv series. Right now my dvr hard drive is empty. My exteranal hard drive is full of about 71 movies mostly in hd. So now I will start having movie marathons every weekend and weekday movies too. Not much else to watch now that just about everything is in reruns.

Yeah, nothing tonight except SGA, and I tend to watch that on my ipod touch - since it looks better on the 4" screen than on Dish SD Sci Fi. :rolleyes:

But I do have a lot of archived movies, and still have some shows from this week to watch.

And there is always the Science Channel HD. I love that channel. :)