Broken Pivot. Part Replacement???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Order placed for spare C2W-PLL. Thanks!

Thank you for your continuing support! Love having working electricity at the shop! LOL!!

1 7/8" ID. Complete accessory pack including boot and bolts is on the way. Free is a pretty fair price! :D

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1455561554.889811.jpg

I'm assuming that the end of that thing is aluminum?? If so you "might" be able to get a local machine shop to cut it off just far enough back to be able to drill and tap it for a 1/2x20 tapped hole for a 1/2x20 heim joint, aka, rod end. As long as there's enough flat on both sides for a jam nut to seat it should work since there's little if any side loading on it.

Heck, I love to work on stuff like this. If you were closer to me I'd try to fix it for you!!

Yes, i have a spare, but its a piece of junk. I'm not going to use that.. I just put in an order for a Venture 24" Maxi Ball actuator. I might as well put the jewel of the nile onto it. An actuator that fails in a little over a year is ridiculous!

You will be happy with the Venture MAXI. The long delivery time and higher price is well worth it. Just got one myself and they are a night-and-day difference in comparison to cheap China crap.

Reminds me of the old days when you had to mail in your order with a check or money order.
We were much more patient back then.
Seems like everything I ordered said 8-10 weeks. :D

Reactions: fred555
Yea, we have come a long way since before the Internet. I'll be patient. Ill put in the spare junk actuator until then. Waiting for a semi sunny day.

IBoston,was that ordered direct from Venture or some other reseller? I need to order one myself...but I don't want to wait THAT long to get it. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts