bsc621

Status
Please reply by conversation.
There are 2 models for the BSC621, a "standard" and "universal".
Can you confirm which model you have?
Standard L.O. = 10750

Universal L.O. Low: 9750, High: 10600

Installation needs to be very accurate.

EDIT: Also, depending on the model, you need to set the proper Switch settings.
Universal: DiSEqC 1 = C Band, DiSEqC 2 = Ku Band
Standard: 22KHz Off = C Band, 22KHz On = Ku Band,

Last edited:
must be standard he said to use 10750 & on for ku so i think i need the 621-2 for fta

You don't really need the Universal unless you want to tune INT-9 @ 58, all the other ku-band on fta is linear so the standard lnbf is fine, try out Galaxy-18 @ 123 if you are not getting anything your dish may be off.

621-2 is the Universal

621 is the standard.

For the Ku, did you use the built in switch? (Hook cable to side and then jumper to end)

You can bypass the switch to test by hooking cable directly to the end for Ku.

Lak7, isn't that a DisEqC switch?

now what

i connected straight to the ku on bsc621 found sat scan was g3c/c another c band how did i get cband sat connecting directly to ku. so i try to get g3c ku band still scans g3c/c . whats up guys:confused:

Well scan in the c-band let us know what your quality is, if you are getting the 7/8 fec feeds then you should be able to pull in the ku, you mite be on the wrong output of the lnbf.

My 621 was such a compromise between c and ku. You could peak one or the other but not bothz
when i would tune a 7/8 fec tp, i would have the 621 adjusted for that. Then flip over to ku and signal was real low or non existent. I could peak ku and the c band was way down..
I hated that aspect of the 621

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts