Bulls and Heat SHARE executive of the year award?

salsadancer7 said:
They may not play NBA games in Thailand, but they do have a professional basketball in Thailand AND the only "football" they play their is soccer. World wide.....the media coverage on the NBA is ten times of that of the NFL. Which was the original point. Obviously, you only read ONLY LINE in the last page or two. It depends who you ask really, go OUTSIDE the US, which was the point as far as media coverage, Brady is not as known as James is.

What are you talking about? Who gives a sh*t what they play or like in Thailand. It has nothing to do with media pressure of a team that plays every game in the US.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SatelliteGuys

What are you talking about? Who gives a sh*t what they play or like in Thailand. It has nothing to do with media pressure of a team that plays every game in the US.

Your knee jerk reaction is too predictable. Sandra and I were doing just fine talking about media pressure and the moment YOU brought up Brady, you got your thong all twisted up in a knot. Try reading HOW we got to media pressure part of the conversation and then chime in with something useful other your Brady man crush nonsense and how popular he is....

salsadancer7 said:
Your knee jerk reaction is too predictable. Sandra and I were doing just fine talking about media pressure and the moment YOU brought up Brady, you got your thong all twisted up in a knot. Try reading HOW we got to media pressure part of the conversation and then chime in with something useful other your Brady man crush nonsense and how popular he is....

You brought up Brady, Not me.
You can't even get your arguments straight.

The players on the Heat would of cracked if they played in a city like LA, Boston, New York or Philadelphia. Luck for them they played in a city were almost no one gives a crap or shows up. Yeah, pressure my ass.

You brought up Brady, Not me.
You can't even get your arguments straight.

The players on the Heat would of cracked if they played in a city like LA, Boston, New York or Philadelphia. Luck for them they played in a city were almost no one gives a crap or shows up. Yeah, pressure my ass.

I sort of did...but no one still give a damn about Brady outside of the US. So continue your hate... please...do..

I gotta say I was in Rome a few years ago, and you do not see any Tom Brady jerseys OR NBA jerseys for that matter. I did see a couple of Yankee caps, and I distinctly remember a guy in a Polamalu jersey. Probably a guy from Pittsburgh on vacation. But that's it.

All the other jerseys said Baggio, Carvalho, Buffon, Del Piero, Totti, Gattuso, etc.

Sandra

They don't play NBA games in Thailand, all their games are played in the US(Sans 2 in Toronto). The NFL's media coverage in the US is 5 fold compared to the NBA. More people in the US know Tom Brady compared to LeBron James. No team in the history of Sports had the media obsession/hatred as the 2007 New England Patriots.

Just for you!

Look who is ahead of who... That should clear things up...

The 10 Most Powerful Athletes - Celebrity 100 - World's Most Powerful Celebrities - Forbes