Bulls and Heat SHARE executive of the year award?

lebron.james.298.getty.jpg
i was laughing when i saw this last night lol. i thought to myself, " well if he's doing this now,what will he do if we reach the finals and win??? hang himself??? " lmao....... i'm happy as hell he's here in miami but i've always said since his days in cleveland that he's a drama queen lol

SandraC said:
LOL thanks, I can read a box score. My 'what did he do' question was in response to the post stating that Lebron celebrated the win like he just three-peated.

But of course, you knew that. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Jesus, Mary and Joseph.... LMAO!

i was laughing when i saw this last night lol. i thought to myself, " well if he's doing this now,what will he do if we reach the finals and win??? hang himself??? " lmao....... i'm happy as hell he's here in miami but i've always said since his days in cleveland that he's a drama queen lol

Thanks for a real answer to my question, cosmo and rey. Did Lebron shake hands? :D

I'm serious, I don't know...I saw nothing, not even Sportscenter.

Sandra

Thanks for a real answer to my question, cosmo and rey. Did Lebron shake hands? :D

Sandra

Hey....I gave a real answer too. I wasn't exaggerating. He shook some hands....even gave Delonte, motherf**king, West a hug. :D

Sandra
yeah he did. he hugged west and i believe coach rivers

Well good for him, that's a start. I suppose the real test, however, will be if he shakes hands if his team loses a playoff series.

Sandra

He also apologized to cleveland last night. Not that it means anything anymore.

maybe, its because chicago had the best record of all the nba teams and they didn't have james, wade or bosh. lets be honest, with those signings anything less than a championship for the heat will be a busted season. heck, they didn't even win as many games as the cavs did in the previous 2 season with james and the alleged weak supporting cast.

he seriously cracks me up. acts like the heat just won the nba championship. funny how his elbow didn't go lame on him against boston this year. and what's with the heats coach. when did boston seriously defeat miami in the playoffs that they wanted to beat them so bad? he's confused. it was the cavs. and the reason they lost to boston was my above comment about the lame elbow.

The Knicks, the Nets, Miami, Chicago, Minnesota, OKC and the Clippers ALL had cap space(cap room at the time was around $58) to sign Lebron and a decent 2nd tier FA with Knicks, Nets, Miami and Chicago all having space for 2 big names.

And OF COURSE Mrs. Salsa has the brains....she married ME...;):p

So I was right. The Heat were the ONLY NBA team able to sign Bosh, Wade AND LeBron on the same team.

HD MM said:
So I was right. The Heat were the ONLY NBA team able to sign Bosh, Wade AND LeBron on the same team.

IF I am not mistaken, re-signing your own FA did not count against your salary cap. The Heat made the room possible with a last minute trade with the Wolves to send Michael Beasley for a 2nd rounder. So technically, you can't count Wade as a FA signging.

So....what actual celebration did Lebron do? Did he jump all around the area screaming "we're #1!"...did he jump on the scorers table and pump his fist and ask for applause? Did he go running and chest bump the entire team? Nope...just drop to a knee for a brief second to finally get his breath a sigh of relief for finally beating the Celtics.....that's it. Hell, there more jumping and screaming in the sweep of the Lakers by Dallas then any "celebration" by the Heat.

Well, I saw the video of the celebration, and they did act like they just won the NBA championship. It was a lot more than one guy dropping to a knee to get his breath. Some of them were laying on the court for a while, then they got up and did all this group hug stuff that looked really weird when you consider they won the conference semifinals, not the whole thing.

Props to Doc Rivers and a few of the other Celtics for hanging around while Miami went through their histrionics, in order to congratulate them. And I don't blame the Celtics who were hanging around and then decided to go to the locker room. For a few minutes it seemed like the celebration wasn't going to end.

Listen, there is nothing to disrespect about Miami on the court. Lebron played like a monster, Wade is Wade, and they have a legitimate chance to win the championship not only this year, but in years to come as well. I don't see Chicago giving them much of a series (like someone said, Chicago has one superstar and Miami has two...you do the math), and the only team I thought had a chance to beat them was just swept.

But the melodrama of Lebron in particular, and now Wade has joined that fray, is just kinda weird. They're also way too sensitive...they care way too much about what everyone says about them...just go out an win and forget everyone else.

Who cares about what people say about how the team was built...ignore them.

Sandra

Last edited:
look at cosmos link. not that it will make a difference. :)

Here....

“I knew I had to go through Boston at some point. I went through a lot signing to be here… The way it panned out with all the friends & family & fans back home, I apologize for the way it happened. This was the opportunity of lifetime”

“As much as I loved my teammates back in Cleveland, as much as I loved home, I knew I couldn’t do it by myself against that team.”

2 things.

1. That was nice he apologized for "the way it happened". All I question is why did it take so long to do? And why now, after he's sitting pretty after just beating Boston? Would he have apologized after a lost?

2. The second quote, he threw his teammates under the bus big time. The team that was assembled had the best record two season in a row. The Cavs team that played this year was not the same team (minus LeBron) that played the previous 2 years. It was dismantled due to trade and/or injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)