Burn Notice HD

Wow! Good show!
Both Anson AND Nate get whacked by someone wanting to keep Anson quiet. Michael is now after the guy who killed his brother.

Yes 2 for the price of 1 that person got Thursday night and curious who did it :)

It looked as though they were taken-out by an armor piercing 50cal. sniper round. I'm not sure who is responsible, but it's gotta be someone at the top of the food chain.

Yes it did and it keeps getting higher on the food chain and that chain has to stop somewhere :)

I had deleted my timer, but caught a repeat when I heard about what happened. All the set-up for that???? I call it a near "jump the shark" move.

I wonder if Mike's trainer is behind Mike getting burned by the way he acted visiting Fiona in prison and hwat he was saying to Fiona while visiting her or don't forget that lady who said her brother was kidnapped by anson she may be behind th shooting :)

whitewolf8214 said:
I wonder if Mike's trainer is behind Mike getting burned by the way he acted visiting Fiona in prison and hwat he was saying to Fiona while visiting her or don't forget that lady who said her brother was kidnapped by anson she may be behind th shooting :)

His trainer/handler seems the most likely candidate to be involved on some level...plus, he's kinda smarmy.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

His trainer/handler seems the most likely candidate to be involved on some level...plus, he's kinda smarmy.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Yes he is very swarmy and i wouldn't be surprised if he is behind it all or almost at the top of it :)

I was surprised how quickly Anson was decommissioned...heck, he didn't even have lines in the show (the sound of his carcass hitting the deck doesn't count). Perhaps Anson was just another layer of a much larger onion...and maybe the more layers Michael peels back, the harder those closest to him are going to feel the pain. We shall see...

riffjim4069 said:
I was surprised how quickly Anson was decommissioned...heck, he didn't even have lines in the show (the sound of his carcass hitting the deck doesn't count). Perhaps Anson was just another layer of a much larger onion...and maybe the more layers Michael peels back, the harder those closest to him are going to feel the pain. We shall see...

Really would have liked to seen Anson suffer a little though.

Really would have liked to seen Anson suffer a little though.

Absolutely! He was such an unlikable character (great acting by Gere Burns) that a little Waterboarding and Chinese Water Torture would have been welcomed. Heck, even a good old fashioned beat down using brass knuckles or a Louisville Slugger wood shampoo would have been appreciated. :)

:fish: :dead

riffjim4069 said:
Absolutely! He was such an unlikable character (great acting by Gere Burns) that a little Waterboarding and Chinese Water Torture would have been welcomed. Heck, even a good old fashioned beat down using brass knuckles or a Louisville Slugger wood shampoo would have been appreciated. :)

:fish: :dead

He's done great work on Justified too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)