Bye Bye NPS

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The 410 will only be able to subscribe to the stuff on 105W (W5) whereas a 905/920/922 can sub to more and can choose more than one satellite

NPS, SRL and Skyvision all have good points and bad. Depending on what you want, what you want to pay, alacarte only etc. The smart shopper will look around and compare, do the math and then go for it. If it was like back in the day with analog VC2 with pick five it would be great. Now we need to dig deeper and see what type of values we can get for our money.

Currently I'm getting 24 channels for my $16.00 My price is lower than a newbie would pay because I have two grandfathered deals with NPS. So I pay old analog rates. Others with these old packages know what Im talking about. If your new your choice is limited to the new rules with NPS.

You have to remember something else. Davage said you need 10 services to get the alacarts with NPS. This is true but his MTV mini pack already counts for 8 services. I know I have it with NPS then by adding 2 more channels I have the 10 required after that I can do what I want.

SRL and Skyvision offers single channels without a minimum but it's only some and usually cost more. So like I said depending on what you want and need one provider may work better with you than another.

this all looks really interesting, but it would not be an option for me. To get a package comparable to what we have now, it would only be ~$10/mo cheaper and no HD :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts