Say good bye (Or maybe HELLO) to EBRU

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well, i can understand why N5XZS might say that. It is 'GOOD' business to at the very least send a canned email response. Even if they got a huge amount of emails, it would not be hard for them to bunch us into an email list and email us all the same response. To not get any response at all leaves me feeling a little left out.

My Sea Patrol DVDs have arrived. I was able to program my vhs/dvd player for region 4.
While programmed for region 4 my player is also able to play my North American Region Arrested Development
Season 4 DVDs. Whats up with that?

Reactions: Cosmo Blatz
Yep that is what you have done is make it region free!

Sea Patrol DVD is also PAL, how am I able to play a PAL DVD?
May be your TV one of mine will play PAL just fine; it auto detects it and I wouldn't even know unless I hit the info button.

I am not complaining, it plays pal DVDs just fine! It must auto sense or something.

Reactions: KE4EST
Some of the old region-hackable DVD players would actually convert PAL to NTSC.

Mine is an old Go - video DVD/VHS. I was planning on throwing it out and buying a region free player. Luckily Cosmo saved me $150 when he suggested I try changing regions.

Thanks Cosmo!

Spoiler: Sea Patrol season four episode 2. The CO and XO "Do It".
I was wondering what was up with the warning labels on the case.

Yes, had a couple of those. One of them, I could put a disc of any region/format and connect it to any tv (even a REALLY old tv with no a/v inputs, only an rf connector with a modulator hooked to it) and get a clear picture on the screen. Definitely the player doing the conversion in that case. :)

Reactions: KE4EST
Well now we know for sure it is the player now Fred. :)

Reactions: fred555
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)