Say good bye (Or maybe HELLO) to EBRU

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I haven't watched today but did see some break up yesterday but not unwatchable and it eventually cleared up. Maybe they are still making changes at the uplink.

Well, when I scanned it yesterday morning the picture was just fine.

But then when I tuned it last night to watch Hustle, there was that pixilation you mention, so I decided to turn it off.

No way I could have enjoyed the show with the picture breaking up like that :(

well I suppose EBRU isn't bad but I will miss Retro! Retro is now offered here in CT, OTA or through paid subscribers. Anyone know if you can stream it or how I might be able to view it. Is there an IPTV url that I could try in my MAG250 IPTV BOX? Thanks. May just turn to 103W for NBC.

well I suppose EBRU isn't bad but I will miss Retro! Retro is now offered here in CT, OTA or through paid subscribers. Anyone know if you can stream it or how I might be able to view it. Is there an IPTV url that I could try in my MAG250 IPTV BOX? Thanks. May just turn to 103W for NBC.
I will miss Retro as well.
Captain RTN now just sits by the TV with nothing to watch. Maybe he will now remove his mask and just go back to being Bo.

Now if they could add CC or Subtitling on Ebru since I am hard of hearing.:rolleyes:

WHAT DID YOU SAY????

Just kidding, I cant hear good either, I just crank the sound up. My eyes are no good so I can't see CC very well.

No one to bother but the wife, but where she is in her bedroom in relation to where I hang out, I could throw a rock concert and she wouldn't even know.

Yay! I really got to update the 97W guide now. For a month or so, I was stuck on 30W, watching "Made In Spain Peliculas" until it went scrambled last week :) Now I'm into Eurovision on BVN. Eventually, I'll get to it! (And no, the estate still hasn't settled. There's been a big hiccup).

BTW, direct link to their website's schedule of programs is: http://ebru.tv/schedule

Reactions: KE4EST
Watching Restaurant Makeover right now. I did miss EBRU. Glad to have it back. Now with my fixed KU dishes, its much easier to channel flip.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts