Status
Please reply by conversation.

wallyhts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
Wow!! I'm impressed so far! Better reviews coming from multiple people aka Me, KE4EST and Joe. Just wanting to get something up.

This pop scan is from 127 C-band.

Joe's Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GylIUN4ltJM

Attachments

• 127pllc1.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 140
  • c1pll127.jpg
    c1pll127.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 211
What size dish and how many of those transponders were you able to lock before with the old lnbf?

What size dish and how many of those transponders were you able to lock before with the old lnbf?

10 foot sami
All but 4065
Using a different scalar ring "chaparral"

Attachments

• photo (16).JPG
    photo (16).JPG
    1,005.8 KB · Views: 181
That 4065 is weak compared to other TPs on that Sat. I have it locked at 8.6 S/N & -40dBm with second-hand Norsat 3220 PLL on 10ft Unimesh.

POP= Proof OF Performance Used by installers to show the dish was properly aligned when the job was completed. Some customers can't leave well enough alone :)

Still under the weather, but this is what I got off of 99W and my 1.2 Meter dish today.

Attachments

• revLNBF Comparison 99W C2 C1PLL rev.pdf
    237.9 KB · Views: 182
Where are these C1-PLLs? I still don't see them for sale anywhere.

A couple of us received some samples. The main shipment that is now finally out of customs, should be ready to start shipping Monday. ;)

Still under the weather, but this is what I got off of 99W and my 1.2 Meter dish today.

That is helpfull. Stronger across the board. Might not help pull in any transponders you don't already get but will give you more margin in poorer conditions. With a small dish you need all the help you can get. Do these numbers also reflect using the new scaler as well?

That is helpfull. Stronger across the board. Might not help pull in any transponders you don't already get but will give you more margin in poorer conditions. With a small dish you need all the help you can get. Do these numbers also reflect using the new scaler as well?

Yes this is with the new scalar, forgot to mention that. Next week I hope to get some results off of my 10 footer, but I just didn't feel like climbing up there today.

All I want for Xmas is a signal generator!!!

Thinking of a cheap way to test lnbf's on my bench to remove all the variables of outside testing.

A signal generator that can produce two different frequencies would be awesome for testing LNB's

But Ive got nothing like that either.

UDL

Been on my want list for a long time, especially for UHF. I do "borrow" one once in a while when I have something that needs setting up, one of my ham buddies owns a well equipped radio shop with a bench full of very expensive toys with lots of knobs & dials. :) Need lots of $$ for these kind of toys...

A signal generator that can produce two different frequencies would be awesome for testing LNB's

But Ive got nothing like that either.

UDL

Probably wishful thinking here... anyone with a Mini-Bud planning on getting this new LNB?
If so, please post some results, is possible.

Cheers, K

Probably wishful thinking here... anyone with a Mini-Bud planning on getting this new LNB?
If so, please post some results, is possible.

Cheers, K

What is your definition of a Mini-Bud? The results I posted was with a 1.2M (4-FOOT). I am guessing you must be talking "micro" budding???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts