C61 Genie Mini Models

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DaRef

Original poster
Sep 8, 2017
Pinckney, MI
I'm in the process of getting 4K service on my DTV account. I have an HR54 Genie already and know that I need a C61K Genie Mini to output 4K to the new 4K TV. The hardware list shows that I have a C61-100 on one of my sets.

My question is if that C61-100 is what is referred to as a C61K elsewhere. I have searched high and low and found no references to a "generic" C61 client. Does anyone have any information to add any clarity to that for me?

It makes a difference because if it works for 4K I only need to move some equipment around as opposed to ordering another mini (and returning one as well).

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

I'm in the process of getting 4K service on my DTV account. I have an HR54 Genie already and know that I need a C61K Genie Mini to output 4K to the new 4K TV. The hardware list shows that I have a C61-100 on one of my sets.

My question is if that C61-100 is what is referred to as a C61K elsewhere. I have searched high and low and found no references to a "generic" C61 client. Does anyone have any information to add any clarity to that for me?

It makes a difference because if it works for 4K I only need to move some equipment around as opposed to ordering another mini (and returning one as well).

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.
C61k works for 4k and non-4k TVs. Also, they are only available as a wired connection.

C61-100 is just a newer version of the non-4K client

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)