[CABLEVISION] NEW HD Channels -- INHD2 & SNY HD Coming 3/30/2005

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
INHD2 is on (Norwalk, CT)

INHD2 is now live on channel 730 on the Norwalk, CT system. It has the description iOHD. Channel 715's description has been changed to YESHD and has the Yes logo. The first SNY Mets game in HD is Monday at 1:00 but so far it is not listed in the guide for channel 730.

ericdo said:
Channel 60 is now digital here in Southern Fairfield County CT:)

Do you also have channel 730 on your system ? My system has does not have that channel yet, so maybe that is why mine is still analog.

Lucky, I would assume that once we get 730 here on Long Island, channel 60 will be similcast in digital format thus 60 will show up as digital on the cable boxes. Hopefully we'll find out tomorrow AM.

Bergen, Newark/Elizabeth, Minmouth, Hamilton, Raritan, Oakland, Rockland and Brooklyn will get the channel today.

Long Island, Morris, Warwick and Bronx will have it tomorrow the 30th

That is because it is not only INHD2. They will interupt INHD2 programming during Met games to show the Met games in HD from SNY on this channel.

Well thank god.

I got SO SICK AND TIRED of seeing a commercial for an AWESOME movie in HD on INHD1, and then at the end of the commercial it said "ON INHD2 AT 8PM"

My god that was so frustrating.

However, as always I have something to complain about!

Now that we have INHD2, IT'S A TWILIGHT ZONE MARATHON FOR THE WEEKEND?!@?!?!?!

Damnit damnit damnit!!!!!!!!!!!! :)q

DVRaholic said:
channel 730 will Only broadcast Met HD games
Only Met Home games will be in HD, all road games will be in SD

Not true. According to SNY all Home games and select road games will be done in HD. Whether iO will carry the road games is the question.

Well, opening day for the Mets and still no info in the program guide for 730. This is noy going to be good for me as I work from 1PM to 9:30 PM. I'm going to have to manually program my 8300. Also, how will I know if a road game will be in HD?

Stoney Jackson said:
Well, opening day for the Mets and still no info in the program guide for 730. This is noy going to be good for me as I work from 1PM to 9:30 PM. I'm going to have to manually program my 8300. Also, how will I know if a road game will be in HD?

I was wondering the same thing. No guide info. Are they doing the game in HD today ?

When the Mets play the Yankees in da Bronx since the Yankee home game would be in HD couldn't Sports NY carry their feed in HD and then be on 730?

Most of the time the IPG guide will not have the games for 730, you have to do a manual recording I beleive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts