called to cancel service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That’s a very good price. As a new sub, they offered me a year for $99.

Unfortunately the 6mo for $30 is all they would offer me for my Chrysler. The email I mentioned above pertained only to my daughter's Hyundai. :(

2. I experience drops in the same spots particularly when the seats are blocked by dense foliage on trees and physical structures like tall buildings, certain viaducts, etc. Dropouts are generally short in duration. The Terrestrial repeaters helped with dropouts in urban locations but my understanding is that they’ve been pretty much eliminated in recent years as a cost cutting measure.
Based on one of the spots I drive through every day and get the drop outs, it never occurred to me that it might be a blockage from physical structures but I guess it could be....

I been a long time reduce price customer. I called today and without much problem got the 6 months for $30 again.

Reactions: TheKrell
I was recently (finally) able to get streaming only for 6 months for $30 (it comes out to just under $39 including taxes, royalty fees, etc.). Previously they would only offer that deal for my car radio and would not offer any streaming only promos. I have Bluetooth in the car, and unlimited mobile data, so this works great for me, I'm not paying for car + app streaming when I'm not in the car that much anymore.

I was recently (finally) able to get streaming only for 6 months for $30 (it comes out to just under $39 including taxes, royalty fees, etc.). Previously they would only offer that deal for my car radio and would not offer any streaming only promos. I have Bluetooth in the car, and unlimited mobile data, so this works great for me, I'm not paying for car + app streaming when I'm not in the car that much anymore.

For some people with Alexa at home and not being in the car often streaming may be the better way to go.

Reactions: dishdude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts