Can I add another external hard drive for free?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So on that PC you using. I'm going to charge you a 40$ fee for adding more ram because I wrote the code for the BUS.

BTW I told you last year I was going to do this with a pigeon.

Sorry Dish.....Feeing the crap out of people is not going to help your sales numbers.

You don't have to activate the service if you don't want. No one is forcing you...

So on that PC you using. I'm going to charge you a 40$ fee for adding more ram because I wrote the code for the BUS.

Sorry Dish.....Feeing the crap out of people is not going to help your sales numbers.

You are such a cute little puppy.

I bet you think you will be able to record on the drive then play on your pc too. Aren't you in for a surprise...

What is with the influx of people on this forum that have decided it is unlawful for Dish to charge you for things.

If you want it, pay for it, if not, don't.

:up It's becoming absurd...no wonder our economy is in intensive care.

I'm personally very happy with the EHD with Dish and had no problem ponying up the $40 activation for the capability when it first offered. Many TV providers are no where even close to this today (which is one reason I continue to stay with Dish).

Now... has anyone thought about connecting a modified SAN to a DuoDVR via USB?

What is with the influx of people on this forum that have decided it is unlawful for Dish to charge you for things.

If you want it, pay for it, if not, don't.

I'll be happy to pay for something I didn't already pay for!!!

So just go ahead pay them brokers fee's that bankrupted you. I'm sure Madeoff, AIG, and Wells Fargo, appreciated all the clients that just paid their dues and didn't question their methods at all.

The reason the economy is where it is at now is due to nobody checking up on these thieves. Or buying that 1 million dollar house without negotiating a bit. Because I can "just finance" it :). Not from me wanting to get out of a 40$ fee that has no real justification.

All the people that bring up lawsuits for spilling their coffee on them selves rate way higher than Insurance/Investment brokers in my book. They at least had to work a little for their money than using the ignorance of the majority of Americans.

I'm starting to think this forum is just full of Dish employees or stockholders.

So, Freckles...

Ubuntu will allow you to access the files but how will you get past the encryption key?

:)

Simple bypass Dish completely. Stick a PC behind the TV and use a self made DVR. I just wished I lived in a more urban area and this would be a quick fix but I have to pay for Dish to keep my wife happy and not have a giant server humming behind the TV.

I'll be happy to pay for something I didn't already pay for!!!

So just go ahead pay them brokers fee's that bankrupted you. I'm sure Madeoff, AIG, and Wells Fargo, appreciated all the clients that just paid their dues and didn't question their methods at all.

The reason the economy is where it is at now is due to nobody checking up on these thieves. Or buying that 1 million dollar house without negotiating a bit. Because I can "just finance" it :). Not from me wanting to get out of a 40$ fee that has no real justification.

All the people that bring up lawsuits for spilling their coffee on them selves rate way higher than Insurance/Investment brokers in my book. They at least had to work a little for their money than using the ignorance of the majority of Americans.

I'm starting to think this forum is just full of Dish employees or stockholders.

A few are employees, a few are stockholders. Most are Dish subscribers who have already paid the $40 fee you are complaining of. Sympathy is in short supply.:)

Regards,
Fitzie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)