Canceled My Service Today

Status
Please reply by conversation.
As a new member - but one who has come in here to read the various postings of info - there is for sure one thing definite. There are without any doubt some people who write things in here - and it's not to pass on their knowledge or to have any serious discussion - rather it is solely for the purpose of starting fights.

I truly wonder the motivation behind such childish behavior.

As a new member - but one who has come in here to read the various postings of info - there is for sure one thing definite. There are without any doubt some people who write things in here - and it's not to pass on their knowledge or to have any serious discussion - rather it is solely for the purpose of starting fights.

AMEN :hatsoff:

In my honest opinion its called dimentia:
de·men·tia
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/d??m?n
thinsp.png
??, -?i
thinsp.png
?/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-men-shuh, -shee-uh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun Psychiatry. severe impairment or loss of intellectual capacity and personality integration, due to the loss of or damage to neurons in the brain

Does anyone know if FiOS has plans to come to my part of Rhode Island in the near future? What resource can I use to see their announced expansion plans and time-frames?

Does anyone know if FiOS has plans to come to my part of Rhode Island in the near future? What resource can I use to see their announced expansion plans and time-frames?

Sorry, there are no plans in place to expand coverage into southern rhode island. They are expanding coverage though the remainder of this year throughout the rest of the state that doesn't currently have fios.

Yep, luckily for me I am in a part of mass. that has had it for a while. Your area is kind of getting the shaft unless someone from eastern conn. steps in which I doubt. At least cable hd is pretty good quality in your area.

hey questioner, nice to see you.....enjoy your vacation? word to the wise.........lets try posting factual information this time and not your opinion.....got it? oh and by the way.......lets try being respectful of others posting in the threads. got it? or the vacation might be just a tad longer nex time. got it?

Not sure what you mean, I went to the Bahamas on vacation the past few weeks, but I don't think I told anyone. PM me if you want.

see, there you go lying again because i banned you from this board for 2 weeks. or did you decide to go on vacation while you were banned? all of us would like to know!!!

see, there you go lying again because i banned you from this board for 2 weeks. or did you decide to go on vacation while you were banned? all of us would like to know!!!

Really I had no idea I was banned. When I left, I could still post, when I came back today, I could post.

well, you were banned from march 31 until this morning. and i know for a fact you were on the site april 11 and 12 but unable to post until your ban was over.

Well it wasn't me, my grandfather lives here and is a tv addict, he didn't come with us and likes to check out this site from time to time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)