Cancelled Dish Today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Read some of the responses to my comment and none have yet give me a compelling reason to stay with Dish. I get all the sports I want, LIVE. I sub to MLBtv each season. I am watching all the live college games I can handle. I don't watch the NFL for any reason. As far as having 250 channels and only watching a few, the way Dish bundles their programming you have to stepup to get certain channels. My wife has learned to do without to save over $1000 a year. I have unlimited DVR cloud service which works without a hitch. But as I said before long time loyalty doesn't matter to Dish, it's all about how much they can screw out of you. Sit back and really evaluate what is important and how much you want to pay for it.

Read some of the responses to my comment and none have yet give me a compelling reason to stay with Dish. I get all the sports I want, LIVE. I sub to MLBtv each season. I am watching all the live college games I can handle. I don't watch the NFL for any reason. As far as having 250 channels and only watching a few, the way Dish bundles their programming you have to stepup to get certain channels. My wife has learned to do without to save over $1000 a year. I have unlimited DVR cloud service which works without a hitch. But as I said before long time loyalty doesn't matter to Dish, it's all about how much they can screw out of you. Sit back and really evaluate what is important and how much you want to pay for it.
We are happy for you. Take care

Reactions: JSheridan
Which most of us who have chosen to stay with Dish have! You go your way, we'll go ours. Goodbye.

Streaming can't give me MultiView, our local channels, the same show on multiple TV's, or a lot of other things. And it takes a high speed connection which we also don't have, especially for multiple TV's at the same time. And the way streaming prices are going up it won't be long before buying all the different services you need to get any decent selection will be as much as a satellite package but without all the satellite advantages.

Trying to save a couple of bucks isn't worth the hassle.

Streaming can't give me MultiView, our local channels, the same show on multiple TV's, or a lot of other things. And it takes a high speed connection which we also don't have, especially for multiple TV's at the same time. And the way streaming prices are going up it won't be long before buying all the different services you need to get any decent selection will be as much as a satellite package but without all the satellite advantages.

Trying to save a couple of bucks isn't worth the hassle.

I use a mixture of services. Dish Wally + EHD with Movie Pack for $32.99 a month. I have a free sub to YTTV through my job. I use it to supplement the channels missing from Welcome Pack. For everything else, there's OTA and FTA. I get pretty much everything under the sun for about $30 per month :)

I'm glad you found a way to save that meets your needs.

That's one thing, but bad mouthing Dish and coming across as if Dish is ripping people off isn't what anyone had in mind, I'm assuming

I've come on here ripping ATT before. I think consumers like to tell other consumers their experiences to help them make educated decisions. It's like that old saying, "One pissed off customer tells 10 other people."

Here's my question, Why does anyone feel the need to come here and post about cancelling Dish?? 1, how is that anyone else's business and 2, why would anyone think we care?

I agree when they give little to no details. It does help when they are specific even if their reasons don't add up for me.

That's one thing, but bad mouthing Dish and coming across as if Dish is ripping people off isn't what anyone had in mind, I'm assuming
I'm not ripping Dish. If at&t had bought Dish and offered me a bundle discount, I would gladly have stayed. But I'm not going to ignore an opportunity to save $50/month with no impact on any of the programming that I prefer to watch. That would make me stupid.

Isn't every company you pay a monthly fee to ripping you off? Based on the reason why most people leave it would seem that way. I have yet to see a company that doesn't have customers who feel they are getting ripped off.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Isn't every company you pay a monthly fee to ripping you off? Based on the reason why most people leave it would seem that way. I have yet to see a company that doesn't have customers who feel they are getting ripped off.

It seems to me like some customers think they're getting ripped off if they have to pay anything at all. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts