Cancelled

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well, the numbers would suggest Dish is getting a lot of conversions from DirecTV as AT&T is losing hundreds of thousands of customers while Dish "only" lost a few tens of thousands. A significant number must have moved from DirecTV to Dish, given the overall trend of cord cutting.

Well, the numbers would suggest Dish is getting a lot of conversions from DirecTV as AT&T is losing hundreds of thousands of customers while Dish "only" lost a few tens of thousands. A significant number must have moved from DirecTV to Dish, given the overall trend of cord cutting.
I can tell you this. Lately, almost ALL of my customers are much older than me (54). Cord cutting is a real thing for the younger generations

I can tell you that people are pissed off right now with AT&T U-verse.

It’s not just CBS, a lot of customers are coming off promotional pricing and AT&T refuses to extend the discounted rates.

As far as Dirt Network, surprisingly I am not getting very many customers calling that want to switch over. But I don’t think the reason for this is that people are happy with Dish, rather people Judy don’t have Dish anymore.

I’m seeing a very bad trend, been selling cable Tv for Comcast and Spectrum for 5 years now. People do not want satellite anymore, and less and less people want to get Directv.

Directv is becoming impossible to sell with the crappy footprint for AT&T internet and the fact that once you let customers know about the second year price they run away.

Reactions: charlesrshell

It’s not just CBS, a lot of customers are coming off promotional pricing and AT&T refuses to extend the discounted rates.

As far as Dirt Network, surprisingly I am not getting very many customers calling that want to switch over. But I don’t think the reason for this is that people are happy with Dish, rather people Judy don’t have Dish anymore.

I’m seeing a very bad trend, been selling cable Tv for Comcast and Spectrum for 5 years now. People do not want satellite anymore, and less and less people want to get Directv.

Directv is becoming impossible to sell with the crappy footprint for AT&T internet and the fact that once you let customers know about the second year price they run away.

Right, so few people are switching to Dish that every tech in my company is working 6 days a week and Dish internals, whom normally work 4 days a week are on a 5 day schedule, and all Dish appointments are scheduled out 2 weeks! In 6 years, this is the busiest I've EVER seen it.

The next time you state something factual about Dish will probably be the first time....

Actually, a lot of people where I live have posted on Nextdoor about how Uverse is offering contract renewal pricing discounts again, at least to the Fiber customers.

I can tell you this. Lately, almost ALL of my customers are much older than me (54). Cord cutting is a real thing for the younger generations
We're all over 55 here but we do stream Netflix and Amazon Prime in addition to having Dish. And my roommates adore the Hopper (except when the guide information is screwed up and shows don't record properly).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)