Cant find rtpi!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

eman

Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
Hello!

I wanna get rtpi and I finally found amc 4 with a blind scan but i got some chinease channels (cctv 4, cctv 9, cctv spanish) and when I use the rtpi frequencies ( 12 169) I cant get a quality signal. So am i close to rtpi? Should I move the elevation or should I move the dish left to right?

thank you!

You have found G3C at 95w so you need to move your dish over to AMC-4 at 101W (6 deg. (west) to the right from behind the dish)

Thx now I got amc4 n I have 2 channels( 3 abn english and latino) but now I want to get rtpi so what shoud I move?

thank you!

Enter the details for the RTPi channel then from behind the dish pull slightly to the Left/Right then up and down, watching the signal quality all the time.

Also try adjusting the LNBF skew (rotation) and move it closer or further away from the dish while in the LNB holder, stand away from the dish and again check the signal quality.

Make sure the four bolts on the dish reflector has not been over tightened as that can warp a dish bringing down the signal quality!

what kind of siganl do you have on the 3abn?

they should max out the signal (real strong signal)

so you're close :)

Not yet, but I don't understand the frequencies cause I got 3 abn latino with something like 13 500 H 5000 , all the channels I got its always over 13 000 H and according to lyngsat I'll suppose to get it with 11 822 H

Make sure the LNBF L.O. is set correctly for the type you have.......

Standard 10750

Universal 09750-10600

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts