Can't find tp Freq 11842

When tuning in signals, its very important to know instantly any signs of a signal in order to be able to know the general area of where you need to set the dish without having to pan a whole lot especially with so many satellites up there.

Yes, that is the DVR.. The microHD has 2 or 3 threads in the FTA Discussion forum. It is not plug and play for Glorystar yet, but it may be offered. One thread is a drawing for the microHD that ended at midnight.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-ai...1-what-can-cant-upcoming-geosatpro-micro.html

Sorry I did not respond earlier. Been busy. Lost the starter battery for the AC generator and had to make the 100 mile trip to get a new battery. I really do love living out here passed boonies, but when you need supplies, well, a 25 mile trip to a gas station, 100 miles for Staples, 7-11, or Safeway and 140 miles for Walmart! UPS, DHL or FedEx call before delivery most of the time.

Last edited:
Following up on the discussion on lnb differences:

I just received an Invacom SNH-031. Just planning to check it out vs the existing ones I have.

A dumb question maybe, but an LO of 10750 has been a standard of the inputs in setting up a dish to view. This unit says 'LO 9.75-10.6 GHz'. Does that mean it won't work on 10750?

Thanks for an opinion.

Bill

Still Learning!

I was just reviewing the reason I got this Invacom. The test Brian did demonstrated how good this lnbf is, so I just bought it. Now in review, his info does describe the device as a Universal, not a Standard.
Lnbf Testing.PNG

I'm going to try by setting my meter to 10600.. And thinking.. What if I set the LO on the receiver to 10600?

Just continuing to learn new stuff..

Thanks for your company while I do it.

An Universal LNB LO is in two bands of 9750 / 10600

Band 10.7 - 11.7GHz = LO Low 9750 (22KHZ OFF)
Band 11.7 - 12.75GHz = LO High 10600 (22KHz ON)

If you select Universal LNB LO setting the meter / receiver usually automatically switches between the two LO frequencies. If you select LO 10600 then you must turn 22KHz ON

I did as you suggested, Brian. It works. I had to change my 1100c LO and turn 22k on.. The bigger lnbf gives better numbers!
I'll be interested to see how the new SL1 PLL works. I assume one will be included with my next system order.
Thanks.
Bill

I did as you suggested, Brian. It works. I had to change my 1100c LO and turn 22k on.. The bigger lnbf gives better numbers!
I'll be interested to see how the new SL1 PLL works. I assume one will be included with my next system order.
Thanks.
Bill

Less work to simply change the LNB LO setting to Universal 9750/10600. :D

The SL1PLL will be shipping with all new orders in a few weeks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts