Cant watch wtev cbs affiliate

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
D* technical difficulties message. I know it's a D problem, friends with other providers have no issue. This is a huge football game, why can't they let us watch the national feed?

I assume you were talking about the Alabama/South Carolina game, in a case like this you should check the "Distant Network Service" channels which from time-to-time DirecTV puts up in the clear when a local affiliate goes down, check all the channels in the 380(SD) and 390(HD) for all east/west Distant network service channels, 380 is CBS East(WCBS from NYC) and 390 is WCBS in HD. Normally, these are only for people who can't receive local affiliates, but sometimes in a case like this they get put up. I didn't see your post earlier btw.

i watched a crappy quality stream online, but I will keep that in mind if it happens again, thanks

D* technical difficulties message. I know it's a D problem, friends with other providers have no issue. This is a huge football game, why can't they let us watch the national feed?

It may have been a D issue or a Local station problem getting the feed TO D*.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts