Caribbean MUX on Galaxy 16C (99W) gone

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks to Iceberg and the Conical Scalar Ring from WS International, I now have the networks on Galaxy 16. :) I'm using a Traxis 3500 and an old PrimeStar dish that is 44" by 38". Been trying for a long long time. Ms. Bubba lit a fire under me when Fox went away from KU. Getting 74 signal strength and 55 signal quality.
very cool. I have a Primestar dish like that (40x30)..maybe I should retry for them

Happy days are here again and Iceberg, Ms. Bubba says you must be some kind of satellite super hero.
nah... :D

dang...now there are 8 (EIGHT) channels in the mux
-This
-CW
-ABC
-NBC
-FOX
-ABC HD
-Blank screen but AC-3 audio
-The feed for Fox Saturday baseball......this is for the VI (Puerto Rico has a different station that shows MLB)

how many channels can they cram on there? ;)

dang...now there are 8 (EIGHT) channels in the mux
-This
-CW
-ABC
-NBC
-FOX
-ABC HD
-Blank screen but AC-3 audio
-The feed for Fox Saturday baseball......this is for the VI (Puerto Rico has a different station that shows MLB)

how many channels can they cram on there? ;)

The Sky is the limit :eek: NPS does 12 and we know how that looks. With one HD though they can do about 6. 5 SD, 1 HD that's pushing it too.

The "blank screen" one logs as HD on the Quali
by the way the 8th channel is gone now..only up for games

i have a 39 x 36 round primestar dish,using a c-band lnb and a analog receiver i was able to get shepard's chapel and a couple of wild feeds. when i switched to my fta stb,i got nothing after i did a blind scan. any suggestions?

i have a 39 x 36 round primestar dish,using a c-band lnb and a analog receiver i was able to get shepard's chapel and a couple of wild feeds. when i switched to my fta stb,i got nothing after i did a blind scan. any suggestions?

Bigger Dish pal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)