Castle

Get a Clue: Monday, 28 October 2013 (10:00 PM ET)

Season 6, Episode 6

"As Castle and Beckett investigate the ritualistic murder of a young woman, they find strange symbols in the victim's apartment; Castle struggles with Alexis' decision to move in with Pi, her annoyingly stupid boyfriend."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3252790/

Was getting pretty repetitive.
If the writers had made it work with the FBI,that might have refreshed the show.
Instead, it seems to have run its course.
Still DVRing it.;)

The real question is will Beckett and Castle end up in a wedding pay off scene come sometime in the near future? Can the show survive if they did end up as Mr & Mrs. Rick Castle? This formula has almost always killed the show in the end. Just like Moonlighting did with Cybil Shepard and Bruce Willis finally hitting the sheets in the last season of the show. The tension kept the show going and as soon as they slept together it ruined the show. Bones and Booth did their big pay off wedding scene in this last weeks episode. Was a great episode ,but will it kill the show once they are married happy ever after?

Good episode. I like when they focus on Alexis.

S~
I agree they should do it more often. :D

Molly-C-Quinn-1.jpg

I liked the episode, at first I didn´t see much attraction in having the baby as central character in the episode, but in Castle I can tolerate many things.

It was funny to see Castle and Beckett´s opposite reaction to taking care of the little one :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts