Castle

I just hope the series doesn't degenerate into: will they; won't they? !

I think it would be funnier than hell to see Kate Pregers. Can you see Castle being a new daddy all over again? Imagine how Kate could still look great, with her long false eyelashes and her long flowing hair with baby spitup in it.

That was interesting, Beckett skeptic of such phenomena, while Castle was into that possibility, reminded me of the time travel case.

Castle always entertains such phenomena, while Beckett remains cool and logical...and she's always right.
I get the feeling that people are missing the epilogs of the recent episodes.

Did you miss the part where they didn't find any evidence of fishing line and magnets; the tools of the trade?

Did you miss the part where they didn't find any evidence of fishing line and magnets; the tools of the trade?

I didn't miss it...but we all know that objects do not float/fly through the air through telekinesis. It's was just one of those items tossed-out there so Castle can continue his wild paranormal speculations. Much of the time I don't mind and it's actually quite funny. However, sometimes it does get annoying.

I guess Castle is not a show just for everyone, precisely becausse of the nature of some of the cases.
And I understand there are audiences who may find interesting such things as time travel, telekinesis, etc spicing up a mystery/cop show, but there may be others who would rather be spared of such phenomena. ;)

I like the sci-fi stuff and I like these shows where the ending leaves more questions behind, which if necessary could yield a sequel.

BTW, talking about epilogs, I´m thinking how the format of cop shows has changed over the years.

Recently I have been watching old shows, like Cannon and Streets of San Francisco (both of them Quinn Martin Productions), and the format included
Acts 1 through 4 and then the Epilog (captions were displayed on screen as shown below).

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently I have been watching old shows, like Cannon and Streets of San Francisco (both of them Quinn Martin Productions), and the format included
Acts 1 through 4 and then the Epilog (captions were displayed on screen as shown below).
One word: dramatization.

IMO, the writing has been slowly going downhill this season. It's almost like they are taking old scripts and tweaking them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts