Castle

Well... The beginning of the episode was great. Even though I knew there was no way they wouldn't get out of the car, it was still very suspenseful and dramatic. It went downhill after that for me. I knew that it was the woman or her partner. It was very predictable to me, like, who didn't see that coming, really?

tigerprowler said:
Well... The beginning of the episode was great. Even though I knew there was no way they wouldn't get out of the car, it was still very suspenseful and dramatic. It went downhill after that for me. I knew that it was the woman or her partner. It was very predictable to me, like, who didn't see that coming, really?

Exactly! If I had more time I would have said the same... ;)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Exactly!

19 March 2012: A Dance With Death (10:00 PM ET)

"The investigation into the death of a contestant on a popular dance competition show leads Castle and Beckett to a shocking secret that may have led to her death."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "Castle" A Dance with Death (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Cool...whacking Dancing with the Stars contestants. :)

Good show last night. It's nice to see Castle winning their timeslot. It's funny how CBS is going cancel A Gifted Man and Unforgettable yet renew Hawaii 5-0 with similar ratings. To be honest, I like both shows better than H50.

10 p.m. ABC: "
Castle" (11.86 million, 7.7/13)
CBS: "Hawaii Five-0" (9.14 million, 5.9/10)
NBC: "Smash" (6.67 million, 4.4/7)

Good show last night. It's nice to see Castle winning their timeslot. It's funny how CBS is going cancel A Gifted Man and Unforgettable yet renew Hawaii 5-0 with similar ratings. To be honest, I like both shows better than H50.

10 p.m. ABC: "
Castle" (11.86 million, 7.7/13)
CBS: "Hawaii Five-0" (9.14 million, 5.9/10)
NBC: "Smash" (6.67 million, 4.4/7)
Where did you find the cancellation list?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)