Castle

23 January 2012: An Embarrassment of Bitches

Catchy title...anyway, I wonder how Castle is going to keep Beckett from picking-up her dead mother's case, and perhaps eating a bullet.

"The investigation into the death of a famous dog trainer leads to a reality-TV star."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDB.com: IMDb - "Castle" An Embarrassment of Bitches (TV episode 2012)

Sounds like the Moonlighting Episode where David and Maddie were back in the 1940's and She was on a piano singing : "I told you I loved you now get out!" It is February, and they are trying to get the ratings up for Sweeps month, so look for all kinds of gimmicky episodes to follow this month.

That's exactly what popped into my mind. Of course, I must be getting old because nobody younger than me remembers that show. :(

Unfortunately just about everybody is younger than me now , so I know how you feel. I liked Cybil Shepard singing that song in the slinky black dress. "Everything's Rosy , everthing's Jake, Just how much can a good gal take.... I told you I loved you, Now GET Out!"

I think that is where I got my liking for the name Jake. I named my son that .:D

Anything those two do on that show each week keeps my wife and I glued to watching it. They are so much fun to watch. Nice touch to keep ALL of the actors in the Flashback. Castle used to be our only Monday night TV. The only thing we added was Alcatraz on FOX.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)