Castle

Agree, there is no way she was going to die unless it was the end of the show. We look forward to this one every week as well.

Nah, that was just a cliff hanger. You know they can't let her die, they'd have no show. And it's a good show! I can't wait! This is one of the shows I'm most excited about seeing this season. We got satellite, so I have dvr. I set up so many timers for all the different shows, I don't know when I'll have time to watch everything. :D

I know but I hate when cliffhangers misrepresent the show. In this case Beckett wasn't just shot and shown left struggling for her life...she took her last break and her eyes glazed-over as she passed to the other side. I watched the final minutes a dozen times and there is no way any reasonable person would not conclude she was DOS (Dead on Scene). Oh well...

I watched. I rewound the last few seconds several times to see what riff was talking about. It does sort of look like she could have died. Mostly I thought she just fainted. She really didn't take a last breath, so much as just rolled her eyes back and then close them. But that's just my interpretation of the final scene. :) I'm so excited for Monday! Woop woop!

Beckett can't die ...

Don't worry she wont. She will look like a model once again , by the second new episode. After all it is the chemistry between the two that makes the show interesting. But one thing I have to interject here. I worked in corrections for 17 and a half years with the state of Texas and I've known many police officers over the years. I have NEVER seen a police detective , male or female that looks like Beckett. The job doesn't lend itself to that kind of look , complete with styled long hair, nails, makeup etc.

Don't worry she wont. She will look like a model once again , by the second new episode. After all it is the chemistry between the two that makes the show interesting. But one thing I have to interject here. I worked in corrections for 17 and a half years with the state of Texas and I've known many police officers over the years. I have NEVER seen a police detective , male or female that looks like Beckett. The job doesn't lend itself to that kind of look , complete with styled long hair, nails, makeup etc.

I agree. We do know there is no connection to reality... but when a show is fun and the actors "click", it's great entertainment!

I just wanted to remind you tonight's episode title is "Rise". :) My wife thinks Beckett is really attractive but I tell her that I just don't see it. ;)

Good episode (lots of blood) but I didn't like how she went from being DOA to her sitting up in bad and then having the show flashforward 3-months. I'm also not feeling the love for the female Captain who likes being called Sir. Anyway, good to have the show back.

Yeah, not loving the new captain, but hopefully they are going somewhere with that later in the season or down the road. I was also a little confused with the timeline, but it was great to have something new.

MikeD-C05 said:

So true. None of the female cops I know look ANYTHING like her.

But we would not want to watch her if she didn't look the way she does! :)

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys