Castle

ABC to air 'Castle' on Sunday night

ABC is scheduling an episode of its impressively performing Monday drama series "Castle" on a Sunday night.
Instead of being paired with reality show "The Bachelor," the detective drama will get a lead-in from a successful fellow scripted drama -- "Desperate Housewives" -- on March 21st.
Source & More: thrfeed.com

Very good episode. Obviously she will be OK, but I can't figure out HOW?

She had gotten out of the tub (and the bathroom) if that's what you're hinting at.
And knowing that your assailant had employed an military grade incendiary, where does your best chance of survival lie?

Yes, I realize that she was taking a shower and she had turned the water off, but that's an all-too-common continuity paradox.

And knowing that your assailant had employed an military grade incendiary, where does your best chance of survival lie?

Yes, I realize that she was taking a shower and she had turned the water off, but that's an all-too-common continuity paradox.
Yeh...but...she had walked into another room...not near the tub.:confused:

I was thinking that as Castle was shouting at her that they were wrong and she heard the other voice, she probably made a mad dash and jumped right back into her tub. I mean it was just straight down the hall, so she probably made it.

I did notice the extra moment of time. Last week they didn't want us to believe she could have made it so we would definitely watch this week. I really like this show. Last night was a great episode, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)