Castle

Since I like the 70's cop shows and some of the 70's stuff I enjoyed it, then late night I had my dose of Streets of San Francisco, but after watching Castle I also felt like watching Kojak ;)

The disco club reminded me of ones I went to back in the late 70s when I was in high school. I used to go out with older friends from the Safeway I worked at when I was 16 and the older woman would claim to be my mother and BINGO !! I got to dance and drink like the adults. OF course when I turned 18 in 1980 I was legal to drink anyway. But the clubs like The Landing and The Gin Mill were so 70's , and ones I will always remember from my youth.

Great show last night...
Beckett finally gets her mom's killer. Of course, now the season finale is going to be focused on Beckett and Castle getting married, or not!

Some how, I see a wedding interrupted or a run away bride, leaving us till the season opener this fall before we find out what happened.

Great show last night...
Beckett finally gets her mom's killer. Of course, now the season finale is going to be focused on Beckett and Castle getting married, or not!

Since he is still alive I suspect that story may be back next season. He may still yield some influence from jail.

For Better or Worse: Season 6, Episode 23

Monday, 12 May 2014 (10:00 PM ET)

"When a surprise threatens to spoil Castle and Beckett's wedding day, they must set out on a wild mission filled with masked men and angry bikers."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3587872/

[MARQ]* * * * * Season Finale * * * Season Finale * * * Season Finale * * * * *[/MARQ]

Wow! Talk about a wedding gone wrong...and talk about a major cliffhanger. But relax...I'm sure Castle is alright because the ABC announcer said after the conclusion of the broadcast, "Castle and Beckett are back solving cases this fall on ABC." So now you know. ;)

Wow, completely unexpected ending. I'm trying to remember if Castle had any enemies and I can't recall any, perhaps Bracken reaching out from behind bars?

Wow! Talk about a wedding gone wrong...and talk about a major cliffhanger. But relax...I'm sure Castle is alright because the ABC announcer said after the conclusion of the broadcast, "Castle and Beckett are back solving cases this fall on ABC." So now you know. ;)

Yes I said the same thing. But I already knew they wouldn't kill off Castle. But here is the real question: Did you see how fat Castle was looking in this episode? I mean he kept the jacket on for the most part ,but the side views were all there. Looks like he gained like 35 lbs from when the show started. Conversely Kate looked so much better than she did when the show started.

...Did you see how fat Castle was looking in this episode? I mean he kept the jacket on for the most part ,but the side views were all there. Looks like he gained like 35 lbs from when the show started. Conversely Kate looked so much better than she did when the show started.

Lol. You too must be easily bored because I was thinking the exact same thing. Of course, as a retired Marine, I still have a habit of looking everyone up-and-down before engaging them in conversation - it drives my wife nuts. C'est la vie!

I did enjoy the finale. Was pretty funny.
But the series has run its course.
Depending on what they do next season, I'll probably watch.
But it will get lower priority for my time.
Thought when Kate went to work for the FBI, that might reboot the show, but nothing came of it, and they've burned that bridge.