Cband Mulitiple Connection

Status
Please reply by conversation.

arshad07

Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
Hi Guys

I have this unique problem, i have installed 2 C band Dish antenna,with Single Cable Solution
LNBF (Eurostar) .I want to split this 2 connection to 4 rooms, with out any conflict on polarity

can you guys help ,what type of switches i must used to have conflict free ,veiwing. ?

i tried using 2 4 way pwer divider to split the first dish in to 4 lines.same for the second dish
and then use 4 way diseCq switch for each Room. but this way there is a conflict between rooms

later i used 0/22 khz switch in place of diSecq Switch,Agian this gives a conflict.

Pls help me Guys

Yep you need dual output LNBs and run into a 4x4 switch.

Please describe them problems that you are experiencing.

You should be able to use two high band splitters and either two 22Khz or two DiSEqC switches to receive both dishes at each receiver. You do not need a dual (2) output LNBF to accomplish this.

Was the flow:
1. LNBF 1 to splitter 1 to 22Khz switch 1 port 1, to STB 1?
2. Splitter 1 to 22Khz switch 2 port 1 to STB 2?
3. LNBF 2 to splitter 2 to 22Khz switch 1 port 2, to STB 1?
4. Splitter 2 to 22Khz switch 2 port 2 to STB 2?

Sometimes receivers have voltage on ground that can cause havoc in multiple room systems. This can cause transponders not to lock if the other receiver is on a specific transponder.

Another problem with multiple room systems is caused by faulty AC wiring or AC plugs being on a different distro box, leg or different ground. This could range from being very dangerous or even deadly to only being a nuisance with frequent damage to switches or LNBFs..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)