CBS' Jericho: A Familiar Story

Last hope now is the "mid-season replacement" angle.... Which would help in that they would go to the 24 and Lost model with no reruns.....

I'm surprised they got rid of it..... Good buzz and decent numbers, especially against American Idol....

Ok, so we're basically left out in the cold...ugh! I can't see why CBS wouldn't to at least have a 6-8 episode conclusion to be aired next summer. The ratings for Jerico were respectable, and it would do well against the summer repeats...and even against new cable shows like The Closer.

Anyway, perhaps it's too early to conclude that it won't be in the fall lineup.

Another frickin Surface...

TV Week confirms that it has been axed. No talk of mid-season replacement.

It was all that soap opera crap that did it in last fall; plus 12 weeks off did not help. Even though the show got 100x's better, just not enough. Kind of not surprised... :(

Jericho im 9025 as of now

I just signed and I'm 9025.You start off with great ratings and then you disrupt it then bring it back and disrupt it again will turn people off the show.TV stations quit disrupting shows you wouldn't have to keep canceling them.Can't you play a whole season without disrupting a program.I can understand during december when its christmas time but bring it back in January.Maybe another station will pick it up.I hope this helps bring it back.

well at least they let the season finsih....I watched but I never really cared...this is one of those shows that would take a season or three to get its legs but in today market the NET's dont give shows a chance

I added my name at 5823 glad to see that a major site like this is getting some momentum behind this. Hopefully people power can achieve something!

I signed it too, but history shows us that few businesses respond to PetitionOnline.

Frankly, I'm tired of the networks jerking us around. If they want me to watch any of these serial series, then I need assurances that the story will be wrapped up before it's pulled.

Otherwise, there are other viewing options, and the networks will lose even more viewers....

I'm getting really tired of the networks cancelling series that leave the view hanging in the wind when they decide to cancel them. Guess I'll just have to stop watching shows that don't tie everything up at the end of each week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)