CBS' Jericho: A Familiar Story

Will a Farscape-esque wrap up movie be on the way?

http://www.syfyportal.com/news423672.html

I'd prefer another network pick it up is CBS is gonna be stupid about this (you've gotta be kidding me...... Swingtown?????).... I can't believe they won't go the 24 route and make it a midseason replacement (preferably NOT against a ratings juggernaut like American Idol)

Well, maybe we are having some impact. Of course, to get them to move on it, the pressure has to be maintained. I'd like to see a 4-hour mini-series to wrap it up; but even then, I am not sure how effective it would be.

I found this on the CBS message board, being used as an avatar:

jericho.jpg

The petition is OK, but you need to call and email the network..... They ignore internet petitions although we're already doubled the number that was purported to have saved Star Trek for a third season....

Just signed the petition, # 65209. But I bet its all for nothing. :(

Maybe not. CBS did the same thing back in the 80's with Beauty and the Beast. They brought it back for a final season to wrap up the story after viewers complained. Of course it was without Linda Hamilton.

S~

Networks are idiots

They want to know why viewership is declining, it is becuase they don;t know how to program for their audience. They come out with serial based shows then take big breaks, 3 month break is idiotic. Lost got beat up last year for this and split the season, but that has not helped viewership much. 24 learned this early on, they start the show in january and run stright through. Lost will do the same next year with smaller season, 16 shows run striaght through, without breaks. Does not take a genius to figure this one out. bring jericho back in January for 16-20 episodes and it will do awesone!

They want to know why viewership is declining, it is becuase they don;t know how to program for their audience. They come out with serial based shows then take big breaks, 3 month break is idiotic. Lost got beat up last year for this and split the season, but that has not helped viewership much. 24 learned this early on, they start the show in january and run stright through. Lost will do the same next year with smaller season, 16 shows run striaght through, without breaks. Does not take a genius to figure this one out. bring jericho back in January for 16-20 episodes and it will do awesone!

Yeah, but don't get me started on ABC. LOST finishes tomorrow and doesn't come back until January or probably, February. Its a long-time. I would be shocked if it does not return with a SMALLER audience than it has this year.

Ha! I still have the last episode on Eureka on the 622DVR, but that's just SD....

I hope the return of Jericho gets rid of the soap-opera. I want to see some radiation sickness... :D :D :D

Well you will be happy to know that you no longer have the LAST episode. Eureka has been renewed
2nd season starts July 10th. NOW only if Sci-Fi was in HD and they cut the commercials in half.
SCIFI.COM | Eureka

Well you will be happy to know that you no longer have the LAST episode. Eureka has been renewed
2nd season starts July 10th. NOW only if Sci-Fi was in HD and they cut the commercials in half.
SCIFI.COM | Eureka

Wow, you found an old post :)

Its no longer on the DVR, watched it sometime ago. Looking forward to season 2. It would be nice if UHD would pick up season 1. Can't stand watching stuff on Sci Fi SD.

I hope you guys have been watching the reruns (and getting other people to watch too)...it's definitely critical to get more people interested in this show so we can keep it around past season 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)