CBS stations return to DISH

CBS is totally to blame. Anyone that wants to install an antenna can watch CBS for Free. Dish network is doing CBS a favor by including them in their channel line up. I do not think Dish should have to pay CBS anything because by Dish carrying their stations more people will watch and CBS can sell advertising for more money. If anything CBS should be giving Dish a cut of the additional ad revenues they get because of the expanded audience they get by being on dish vs OTA only.

I'd say that's true for all the broadcast channels that cable carries

I get a kick out of all the people who post "it's just television, get over it" on a forum whose sole purpose is to discuss the products and services used for watching television.

Or that pay tv is a luxury.....so is indoor plumbing & there isn't a big surge on outhouses because water is too expensive.

we are just minutes away from 7 PM ET, wonder if Dish will pull the channels or will they kick out at 2 of a pinfall in a wrestling ring (as in reach new short term or long term agreement to avoid blackout)

we are just minutes away from &PM ET, wonder if Dish will pull the channels or will they kick out at 2 of a pinfall in a wrestling ring (as in reach new short term or long term agreement to avoid blackout)

Setting up OTA timers for the few shows, I think the pin will happen :) Hearing the CBS radio commercials today have been way too funny

I get a kick out of all the people who post "it's just television, get over it" on a forum whose sole purpose is to discuss the products and services used for watching television.
Gary, don't make sense. Making sense will get you nowhere. Again, common sense is frowned upon.

I use that quote in my work, and I'm part of a school's administration. Let's just say that I'm one of those live wires that usually annoys the status quo.

Reactions: Hall
Here in Chicago, it is 5:58 saying that Dish could be dropping CBS this evening. (ticker on the screen)

3...2...1...It's now 4 PM PT. For the moment, KSTW Tacoma-Seattle (CW) is still on. So is CBSSN and Showtime. Let's see how long this lasts...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts