CE's for Labor Day Weekend

Something else interesting, On my HR24, I downloaded the 0x4d9, same on my HR20-700.
You guys are reporting something MUCH different on the 21-23's .... Hmmm.

hr20 and hr24-500 didn't get the new gui. incredible because thats what i have :( all other dvrs are included tonight with the new gui. enjoy

We have a new GUI!! Unfortunately it locked up my box and had to reset it.. It just froze after the banner came up..

imgp3033t.jpg
some more pics would be nice :)

On it.. Had to wait for it to reboot, because that pic was while it was frozen.. :D

I have noticed that it dropped all of my custom lists, and my locals are not showing up.. I've got it rebooting one more time then I'm going to do a refresh.

List

imgp3040d.jpg

Menu
imgp3041o.jpg

Settings

imgp3042v.jpg

Search

imgp3043.jpg

Guide (Looks like a the new guide is still being worked on)

imgp3044y.jpg

Captions/subtitles are much clearer now (font scales properly)

imgp3045p.jpg

So they went to avatars in some screens ?
Thats too bad, they make it look cheap that way in my opinion, thankfully it's not every screen.

I got 04D9 on my HR20, nothing different! How did you guys get the new GUI and I didn't!

Yeah they're in all of the menu options except for "My Directv" (which is what they're now calling UMIGHTLIKE).. Yeah it looks cheap, but I can definitely see it because it's more "friendly" to look at. Text menus tend to intimidate the technologically challenged.. ;)

So they spent all of this time on an "HD" GUI, and they weren't able to squeeze any more info on guide? Still 1 1/2 hours by 6 channels?

Are there any significant changes other than crisper graphics and a few icons?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)