CFL 2015

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
yep over at halftime
which was ok.. needed to go pick-up dinner.. Baja Burrito.. yummy

168s.jpg

Ottawa Redblacks versus the Saskatchewan Roughriders right now on ESPN2(4pm start time). I've really been following the CFL this season,mainly because the NFL is leaving a bitter taste in my mouth,& the debates don't seem to be as bitter talking about the CFL(unless maybe when I go to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers web site that I also frequent) as they seem to be talking NFL. Anyway,it's hard to believe that the Roughriders are sucking as bad as they are this season,& that the Blue Bombers haven't taken advantage of their new stadium,but are still losing. For only their second season in existence,the Redblacks are playing very well.

Not Labour Day without some CFL action. both games on espn3
Toronto Argonauts vs Hamilton Tiger-Cats 1:00 pm et
Calgary Stampeders and Edmonton Eskimos 4:30 pm et

It’s hard to imagine a Labour Day much bigger than this.
The Toronto Argonauts and Hamilton Tiger-Cats kick off the first of two first-place battles on Labour Day for the first time in CFL history.
http://cfl.ca/article/preview-argos-ticats-battle-for-first-on-labour-day

Reactions: Elkview
Wish I could watch. New house and prepping to paint along with no Internet or satellite at moment. Guess I could use my phone and listen to watchespn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: madmadworld
No laboring means 2 house payments next month if I'm not done and/or have the old one rented or sold. Stuck with the PGA on NBC with antenna. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts