Changing Programming

Status
Please reply by conversation.

samvonac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 23, 2008
Hi, I am a new D* subscriber getting installed next week. Question about changing programming. If at some point I decide to make a programming change, does it restart the 2 year commitment? Will it also have any negative impact to my discounts (ie, AAA, $20 off first year, referral)?

Thanks

No change in commitment for programming or discounts.

Only adds to commitment when you get NEW hardware.

And even when you add new hardware, it's only 12/24 months from that date. So no such thing as a 25+ month commitment. Does that make sense or did I explain it wrong?

Also it goes by the individual rec., it's the rec. with the contract.
So you could have one rec with 3 months left on a 2 year contract and get a new rec and THAT rec would have the 2 year contract to it and the original one would still be finished in the 3 months mentioned above.

Jimbo

Also it goes by the individual rec., it's the rec. with the contract.
So you could have one rec with 3 months left on a 2 year contract and get a new rec and THAT rec would have the 2 year contract to it and the original one would still be finished in the 3 months mentioned above.

Jimbo

Huh? :confused: I was always told it was the account that got the contract.

Let's say you start with a 2 year contract with 3 receivers. Any time during that contract, you can reduce the number of receivers as long as you maintain at least one active receiver. If you add receivers, then it would basically restart your contract commitment.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)