Channel 540, 4k

Templeton0543

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2014
Central California
I recently bought a 4k tv, and I have an H3 box hooked up with a wireless Joey. So I read the sticky 4k threads about ch 540, but I can not find that ch either directly or in the Guide. On all ch setting the guide goes from 535 to 823, obviously I am missing something somewhere. And I just got an email from Dish about the Superbowl being on ch 540, do not want to miss it!

Hello!

You'll need to have a Hopper 3 receiver or a 4K Joey paired to a Hopper 3 connected to the TV displaying 4K. Having the Wireless Joey on the 4K TV would still only output up to 1080p even paired to the Hopper 3.

For the best viewing experience in 4K, you'll also want to make sure you have a HDMI 2.0 or higher cable.

We can definately look into getting you upgraded to our 4K Joey model.

We're not able to make changes through Satellite Guys at this time, but you can reach out to our Chat teams by clicking this link: Request Rejected. We have agents ready to assist with any account changes.

- Robert S.

Just checked, my “all channels” guide does the same. Jumps from 535 to 823. H3 on a 4k.
Guessing 540 just hasn’t populated to the guide yet.
Anyone seeing 540?

Reactions: TheKrell
Just checked, my “all channels” guide does the same. Jumps from 535 to 823. H3 on a 4k.
Guessing 540 just hasn’t populated to the guide yet.
Anyone seeing 540?

If you are not seeing the 4K channel 540 on the Guide of your Hopper3 or 4k Joey, we definitely want to look into what is causing the channel to be missing. As we are unable to access your account to review the equipment information, we do recommend reaching out to our Chat team here Request Rejected. They will be happy to look further into this.

The 540 channels should be on your H3 or on a 4K Joey but will not show on your wireless Joey or Joey 1.0 or 2.0 because they are not 4K capable.

If your H3 does not have a 540 channel, check to make sure you do not have those channels locked out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts